InterMET.digital announces it's latest webinar on the threats and opportunities of extreme weather & climate change
AQUACULTURE – MEETING THE THREATS OF EXTREME WEATHER & CLIMATE CHANGE
Moderator & Chair
- Robert Outram, Editor, Fish Farmer Magazine - a monthly publication that has been serving the aquaculture industry for more than 40 years.
- Anne Anderson, Head of Sustainability & Development with Scottish Sea Farms, one of the country’s leading producers of premium farmed salmon.
- Daniel Fairweather, Executive Director, Livestock, Aquaculture and Fisheries with insurance company Gallagher and a member of the Gallagher UK ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) Committee.
- Lynne Falconer, researcher at the Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling, with over 10 years’ research experience in aquaculture and the environment.
- Jonathan LaRiviere, Chief Executive of Scoot Science, a technology business based in California which aims to help fish farmers protect assets, operate sustainably, and increase profits